(1) Thinking through the strategery of ostracism and forgiveness.
(2) “Hispanics and Asians who are naturalized citizens tend to have higher voter turnout rates than their U.S.-born counterparts.”
(3) “Political scientists have repeatedly demonstrated that voters support parties because they agree with the issues that these parties champion in their campaigns.”
(4) “Seventy-one percent of Republicans said they would be likely to vote for Trump, with 21% ruling it out. Clinton? Among Democrats, 73% said they would be likely to vote for her, with 21% ruling it out.”
(5) “P-hacking and the garden of forking paths grease the wheels of normal science in psychology and medicine. Without these mechanisms (which extract statistical significance from the vacuum energy), the whole system would dry up ….”