(1) The genetics of disgust sensitivity.
(2) “[S]egregated municipalities are more politically polarized and spend less on a wide range of public goods.”
(3) “Liberals are higher in complexity on some topics, but conservatives are higher on others.”
(4) Over the last decade, Americans have been killing each other with guns a bit less, but killing themselves with guns a bit more.
(5) For Americans born in the 1950s and 1960s, men and women were about equally likely to get college degrees. Since then, women have increasingly outpaced men.