(1) You know that cool thing where reminding people of money makes them more politically conservative? Yeah, umm, that’s probably not real.
(2) A big part of what makes red regions red and blue regions blue: They have different percentages of Christians.
(3) Surely you can’t be serious. I am serious, and don’t call me Shirley, or older, or poor, or rich, or overweight.
(4) “Democratic edge in Hispanic voter registration grows in Florida.”
(5) Do men overestimate women’s sexual intentions? Well, it’s complicated.