(1) “[S]enators’ preferences reflect the preferences of the average donor better than any other group. … [S]enators’ preferences diverge dramatically from the preference of the average voter in their state. The degree of divergence is nearly as large as if voters were randomly assigned to a senator.”
(2) “I’ve been coming to this conference, the Faith Angle Forum, for years. I’ve never seen anything like this mood. These people—evangelicals, Bible-believing reporters, conservative media stars—detest Trump.”
(3) “Party realignment isn’t so much rare as it is glacial. Parties are constantly reorganizing themselves to build winning coalitions.”
(4) Hispanic Republicans like Hillary more than Trump.
(5) Most men want to legalize prostitution; most women want to keep it illegal.