(1) Increasingly liberal Supreme Court decisions can come from two sources: Court members getting more liberal, and cases getting more conservative.
(2) As of 2013, there were probably around 170,000 same-sex married couples in the U.S.
(3) A bipartisan move towards evidence-based policymaking.
(4) Handing over hiring decisions to our Future Algorithmic Robot Overlords.
(5) Hispanic population growth in the U.S. is slowing.
(6) “Poor whites tend to live in more affluent neighborhoods than do middle-class blacks and Latinos.”
(7) Kurzban and I discuss politics with Mary Moss-Coane on Radio Times.