(1) “We show that variation in behavior in the public-goods game is better explained by variation in understanding and that misunderstanding leads to cooperation.”
(2) “Remember that increasing death rate among middle-aged non-Hispanic whites? It’s all about women in the south (and, to a lesser extent, women in the midwest).”
(3) “[T]he global one percent controlled as much wealth as the bottom 99 percent in 2015.”
(4) The share of eligible voters who are Latino, by state.
(5) “By sheer demographic calculation, you can’t plausibly predict which party will capture Washington over the next decade or two.”